To support to all recruitment related activity to the Cheadle contact centre. Specifically, to meet the requirements of the resource plan in line with department objectives. Working closely with internal stakeholders to maximise direct recruitment activity and reduce contractor reliance.
What will I be doing?
- Work with the central TA team to develop a recruitment strategy to deliver the contact centre headcount plan to attract quality candidates that are a sound fit for the company and culture
- Engage with external market to champion and develop the AA brand profile, with a key focus of developing our digital capabilities internally
- Develop local attraction strategy to tap into new and emerging candidate pools
- Liaise with 3rd party providers to ensure appropriate solutions, route to market and brand adherence.
- Support, facilitate and develop local delivery of the recruitment processes including training and coaching on systems/tools
- Support and facilitate 360 recruitment process, in line with our direct sourcing model (CV sifting, candidate assessment & screening, offer processing)
- Ensure that ATS is used appropriately and effectively for all permanent recruitment activity to drive high accuracy MI reporting
- Key focuses should be on reducing time to offer/hire, reduction in attrition, cost per hire and driving direct hiring.
- Ensure that Recruitment MI is continually updated and is accurate i.e. tracking of spend, recruitment metrics, media effectiveness
- Leveraging social media and recruitment tools to build strong and credible networks
- TA related strategic projects
What do I need?
- Recruitment experience within volume recruitment, ideally contact centre
- Track record of delivering end to end recruitment and active in various channels and networks to generate pipeline
- Proven experience and success of hiring through the use of a range of direct sourcing channels, including social media, networking, candidate referrals, CV data mining, pay per click and advertising
- Consultative with the ability confidentially advise on appropriate routes to meet hiring demands
- Previous experience of using candidate tracking systems
- Ability to utilise MI to develop trend analysis and identify / act upon route cause
- Ability to establish credibility with senior managers and influence / manage expectations at all levels
- Experience operating in an FCA or regulated environment is highly desirable
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It’s very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.