This role would be responsible to deliver an outstanding customer service to our students, providing a single point of contact for all non-academic queries and ensuring our students have the information and support they need to succeed in their studies.
The main goal of the Student Enrolment Advisor is to ensure students who have accepted their place at BPP complete the necessary steps in order to register on their programme in a timely manner.
- Provide an effective and innovative phone customer service experience to our University students. Support proactively our students in the pre-registration process and in their progress through our programmes.
- Provide information, support and advice on non-academic queries (including but not limited to university policies and procedures, finance and funding, health and welfare, societies, accommodation and learning support) and liaising with the appropriate departments where necessary.
- Act as the central point of phone contact for student enquiries.
- Maintain accurate records and information for students using the MS Office suite, the CRM system, Salesforce, and internal student information systems.
- Help to develop effective processes to get the information required for a proactive approach to student support.
- Share knowledge and experience with other BPP teams to ensure a standard high level of service is maintained.
- Record data accurately to monitor students’ cases, progress and resolutions.
- Make suggestions for improvements to the service offered by the University Service team, and work on the implementation of changes where required.
- Maintain awareness of current developments in relevant areas, such as new BPP processes, practices and policies.
- Perform from time to time such other duties as may be consistent with the post.
Department: Contact Centre – Enrolment team
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent experience.
- The candidate will be experienced in managing high inbound and outbound phone activities.
- Outstanding understanding of student support issues preferred.
- Able to demonstrate strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to construct professional email/written communications
- Ability to achieve goals and deadlines as set by the business.
- Ability to communicate via phone with students and staff in a helpful and professional manner.
- Confidence in dealing with difficult or sensitive situations.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Good understanding of the HE environment.