- Salary Range £30,000+
- SALARY & BENEFITS Grade I - £33,797 - £38,017, Grade J - £38,017 - £42,792 (Salary depending on experience)
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Job Level Senior Research Officer
- INDUSTRY SECTOR Education
Multiple research associate positions of different duration are available in the Quantum Engineering Technology Labs (QET Labs).
Bristol’s QET Labs is a cluster of quantum-related activities that spans research, training and enterprise. This includes the Centre for Nanoscience & Quantum Information, Quantum Technology Enterprise Centre, Quantum Photonic Integrated Circuits and the Centre for Doctoral Training.
The research group has over 100 researchers and been awarded over £50M of grants from funders such as EPSRC, Innovate UK, H2020 and ARO. Each year the group hosts the largest UK conference on quantum technology, BQIT.
Any suitable candidate is expected to work in one of these key areas of research:
- Quantum Computing Technology
- Quantum Communications and Cryptography
- Integrated Quantum Photonics
- Quantum Metrology, Measurement and Control
Please note: Multiple roles of different durations are available. The duration of the post to be offered will be discussed following a successful interview. Applications will be considered periodically while the advert is open.
We appreciate and value difference, seeking to attract, develop and retain a diverse mix of talented people that will contribute to the overall success of Bristol and help maintain our position as one of the world’s leading universities.