Manages the planning and commercial analysis of the contact centre retention strategy, optimising the discount strategy & agent toolkit. Owns a pipeline of commercial initiatives to improve customer retention, and acts as a commercial business partner to the operational team.
What will I be doing?
- Build a strong relationship with the contact centre teams, working together to optimise inbound (Stay AA) & outbound contact centre retention performance and customer interactions.
- Drive a data and insight driven approach to channel management, to:
- plan & optimise the £30m+ customer discount given reactively to retain customers
- ensure the right toolkit is available for agents to use to save customers (working closely with the Retention Planning Manager – Offers)
- Own a pipeline of commercial initiatives to improve performance, actively proposing changes and introducing new activity through which to maximise commercial results whilst delivering correct customer outcomes
- Own the understanding of commercial performance of Stay AA & Outbound. This means working closely with the Retention Analyst, Insight & MI teams to determine actionable insight and MI on performance, and building a forecast to underpin performance optimisation
- Manage the relationship with Affiniti to maximise the commercial benefit delivered by Affiniti call routing. Identify & pursue further opportunities to route calls more effectively
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Understand and have worked with commercial operations teams
- Excel advanced user -able to build forecasts and models to explain complex commercial results
- Commercial acumen – focus on revenue and profit creation
- Exposure to offer optimisation
- Experience in improving commercial performance and customer outcomes in a contact centre/retention environment
- Experience working in regulated subscription businesses (especially Telco or Insurance)
- Understanding of predictive model application in CRM planning
- Some SAS skills would be an advantage
Education and Qualifications:
- Graduate with relevant qualifications
- Embraces the AA Values of: courtesy, care, collaboration, expertise, dynamism
- Strong communicator, able to explain complex analysis & activity simply
- An extremely well organised and disciplined approach, with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- An excellent team player, able to work with a diverse set of stakeholders to deliver objectives
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It’s very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.