- Job Reference 32024
- SALARY & BENEFITS £37,803 - £41,585 plus an additional allowance of up to £10,000 for exceptional candidates
- Job Level Senior Executive Officer
Would you describe yourself as an ambitious and enthusiastic Performance Analyst looking to thrive in a forward-thinking environment?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency is expanding their digital team. We work on high-profile digital products used by millions of people every year. To make an even greater impact, we need your skills to keep us at the forefront of technology.
And we really are at the forefront: our digital products and apps use machine learning and artificial intelligence, virtual reality, CGI and serverless solutions.
Our digital-first vision is underpinned by a clear strategy which allows our staff to develop and grow. There’s never been a better time to join DVSA Digital!
Roles Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Developing performance measurement frameworks and analyzing the performance of a service/product against these.
- Collection, analysis and communication of data.
- Influencing team delivery.
- Developing DVSAs data capabilities.
You will also have experience in and be competent in the following areas:
- Good understanding of Google Analytics or other digital analytics platforms: instrumenting, administration and analysis.
- Practical experience of using different data languages/tools to transform and analyse different data sets e.g. SQL, Python, R.
- Experience of discovering and sharing analytical insight with stakeholders with various levels of analytical expertise.
- Experience of gathering and understanding technical requirements and working with developers to build suitable technical solutions.
- Understanding and / or experience of conversion rate optimisation.
- Data security and privacy (privacy-preserving data mining, data security, data provenance).
- Experience of measuring outcomes and ROIs in publishing and transactional environments.
- Understanding and / or practical experience with data analysis and visualisation tools, e.g. PowerBI.
- Experience of operating within a fast-moving Agile delivery environment.
- Experience in AB testing / multivariate testing.
- Experience of using digital analytics APIs.
- Experience of participation in technology communities.
We are committed to encouraging and enabling our staff to develop in and above their role and will support you through further development opportunities/qualifications.
Being part of our brilliant Civil Service means you will have access to a wide range of fantastic benefits.
- a generous annual leave entitlement,
- attractive pension options,
- flexible working,
- good career development opportunities,
- a variety of career paths,
- inclusive working environments and much more to support a healthy work/life balance.