Are you interested in working for a world top 100 University?
Come and be part of an innovative and influential University department delivering excellent IT and business services to a leading Russell Group institution. With a reputation for engaging staff and students in partnership to deliver services, for three years running UK students have voted us best for IT support. We are committed to delivering and supporting excellent customer focussed services and to do this we need to recruit the best staff, invested in higher education and dedicated to supporting sector leading learning, teaching and research – and that’s why we need you…
We have an exciting opportunity in our department for someone with a passion for Oracle integration development skills and experience to make an impact on the current and future Oracle and SAP environment. You will be an excellent team player, keen to share ideas and able to work collaboratively through building positive relationships with colleagues, both within the team and across the institution on a diverse variety of projects. You will have a degree or equivalent qualification/experience.
- We are looking for an experienced Oracle Analyst Developer, however training can be provided to fill knowledge gaps. Your principal responsibilities will be as follows:
- Oracle development experience and knowledge with using PL/SQL programming and SQL queries
- Providing and supporting integrations between systems and services using a variety of methods and techniques
- Bring your own experience and expertise to change and improve both the work of the department, and the work of the
University as a whole
- You will work with other business departments and project teams within the SAP Development Team to design and
deliver solutions to fulfil specific business needs
We’re one of the best not-for-profit organisations to work for in the UK. The University’s Total Reward Package includes a competitive salary, a generous Pension Scheme and annual leave entitlement, as well as access to a range of learning and development courses to support your personal and professional development.
We build teams of people from different heritages and lifestyles whose talent and contributions complement each other to greatest effect. We believe diversity in all its forms delivers greater impact through research, teaching and student experience.
To find out what makes the University of Sheffield a remarkable place to work, watch this short film:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LblLk18zmo, and follow @sheffielduni and @ShefUniJobs on Twitter for more information. Apply now by clicking on the Apply button located near the top left of your screen