Reporting to the International Regional Recruitment Manager, the International Regional Recruitment Officer will support the International Sales & Marketing Team, ensuring consistency of approach and implementation of strategy across all countries, tracking performance and training of agents and partner centres. The successful candidate will optimise work flows, BPP policies and ensure clear communication between BPP’s stakeholders in Head Office and the regions. The role will also provide general administrative support to members of the Senior Management Team and co-ordinate a range of processes relating to agent applications without agent portal access. All of this will be with the aim to delivery ambitious international expansion and revenue growth in the respective regions.
Please note that this role requires some travel (Specifically up to 12 weeks overseas travel)
- Support International Office in the regional recruitment of International students and delivery of International business (Regions: Africa and EU)
- Actively contribute in achieving the University intake targets for International student recruitment
- Promote the University and explain admissions processes and requirements to prospective students, agents, families and sponsors.
- Deliver training, including presentations, to agents, prospective students, parents and other key stakeholders
- Produce reports relating to International student enrolment patterns/market conditions for a nominated region, particularly with accurate statistical evidence
- Assist International Regional Recruitment Manager to develop market and plans that support the University International student recruitment strategy
- Organise and participate in International recruitment events.
- Monitor and maintain records/reports (e.g. exhibition leads)
- Develop and maintain knowledge of University courses as well as the wider BPP Group courses
- Organise arrangements for receiving and tracking enquiries, applications and enrolments. To process and respond to e-mail enquiries within 24 hours providing a professional service
- To call current students to ensure repeat bookings/applications
- To develop and maintain knowledge of central systems (including Salesforce and Banner) to produce performance reports
Department: Sales & Marketing – International Admissions
- Experience of international student recruitment
- Familiarity with the higher education sector
- Demonstrated ability to hit/exceed challenging targets
- Strong organisational, project and financial management skills
- Collegiate/creative approach to work, i.e. a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Clear logical thinking and good planning skills, coupled with the ability to work well as part of a team in a very collaborative environment.
- Ability to work speedily and accurately to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Educational industry knowledge will be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Organisational skills and ability to use own initiative to manage work load
- Decision-making skills
- Adaptable to change
- Proactive in suggesting ways to increase sales
- A friendly approach
- Excellent customer services skills
Please note that this role will require weekend/evening work and UK/overseas travel.
This role will involve dealing with international students, parents and agents. The successful candidate will have the ability to empathise with people and relevant market places within the professional services sector. Familiarity with the higher education sector. Demonstrated ability to hit/exceed challenging targets.The drive and desire to move the International business forward and play an instrumental part in its development.