A vacancy has arisen in the Review, Retention and Disposal team, within the Information Compliance department.
Are you good with data? Do you have an attention to detail? Able to implement guidance and legislation? Review, Retention and Disposal (RRD) are a small but essential team who research local and national Force systems to ensure Police information is accurate in order to support policing requirements.
Please be aware that reading sensitive and potentially distressing information is a requirement of the role.
Candidates will be qualified to level 3 and must be able to demonstrate:
- A high level of accuracy, methodical working and attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- An awareness of Data Quality issues and the consequent impact.
- Using different IT applications to research and evaluate information
- Experience of working in an information management environment.
You will need to give a full, clear, specific and demonstrate examples of how you meet the criteria. The examples you provide in the supporting statements will determine if you are suitable for the role.
Due to the nature of the information we hold, security is vital. As such, candidates are vetted at management level – this must be successfully completed prior to employment.
Cheshire Constabulary is fully supportive of diversity, equality and inclusion and strives to employ a workforce which is representative of the community it serves.
Applications are welcomed from all underrepresented groups and support will be made available throughout the recruitment process for all applicants. Under-represented groups include:
- People of ethnic minority
- Individuals who identify as having a visible or invisible disability
- Gender in relation to female representation for PC entry routes
- Gender in relation to male representation for Staff entry routes
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender + (LGBT+)
If you have any queries in relation to diversity, equality and inclusion or have a request for any additional support you may need, please email email@example.com
Document attachment: S4 Information Review Officer.pdf – 791KB
Please note, you will require the following detail to complete this application form; NI Number, ID detail, address information, referee information, full employment history including dates and any qualifications you may have attained. You may also be requested to provide photos of any visible tattoos you have. The application system only remains active on a single page for a period of 60 minutes. Please therefore ensure you allow time to complete this fully as incomplete pages will not be saved. As part of the application process, you may be asked to provide evidence of your Qualifications, proof of identity and address, so it is important to make sure you have this information to hand before you complete your application.