Cheshire Constabulary is an innovative, ambitious and progressive force and we are seeking experienced high caliber Detective Chief Inspectors to join our force.
If you are an accredited Detective Chief Inspector we would love to hear from you.
We are particularly interested in applications from officers with significant experience in the following areas:
- Serious & Organised Crime experience, preferably qualified to PIP 3 SOC
- Major Crime experience, preferably qualified to PIP 3 Major Crime
- Public Protection/ Safeguarding experience
Further eligibility criteria for any officers wishing to apply is as follows;
- Be a serving police officer with a Home Office force
- Have a full driving license
- Have no outstanding PSD, discipline or integrity issues
- Meet the force attendance criteria and be committed to achieving high levels of attendance
Please note that this post is subject to an enhanced level of vetting.
If you are interested in applying for any of these opportunities then please submit a 500 word expression of interest evidencing your specific skills, knowledge and experience that you will bring to the role
Cheshire Constabulary is fully supportive of equality and diversity and strives to employ a workforce which is representative of the community it serves. Applicants are welcomed from all underrepresented groups and support will be made available throughout the recruitment process for all applicants.
Under-represented groups include:
- Those from a Black or Minority Ethnic (BME) background, including non-visible ethnic minorities such as Czech, Slovak, Polish, and Gypsy/Traveller’s
- Individuals from the LGBT+ community
- People with disabilities
- All other characteristics protected by the Equality Act 2010.
If you have any queries in relation to equality and diversity, or have a request for any additional support you may need, please email email@example.com
The force operates a no smoking policy
Related Jobs (8)
Custody Investigation Team – Civilian Investigator on April 17, 2021 Full Time Permanent
Specialist – Constable – Intelligence Development Unit on April 12, 2021 Full Time Permanent