Sustainable Impact is fundamental to our reinvention journey – fuelling our innovation and growth, and strengthening our business for the long term. We are committed to developing and delivering an environmentally sustainable product portfolio, improving the sustainability of our own global operations, and partnering with our suppliers to reduce their environmental impact. We believe that our actions should address some of the greatest challenges we face as a society, including climate change, gender inequality, access to quality education and economic opportunity, quality healthcare and clean and affordable energy. We’re proud of the progress we have made on our Sustainable Impact commitments but know there’s still more work to do.
This is an opportunity to be part of that journey and to make a real positive and sustainable impact.
The Sustainability Impact Intern will be part of our UK sustainability team and will contribute to key projects which will ensure customers can and want to purchase HP Products and Services because they are safe, legally compliant, responsibly manufactured, and exceed customers’ sustainability expectations. You will help provide presentations to internal account teams and external customers, help develop marketing collateral; and help deliver customer sustainability reports and other projects that deliver positive sustainable impact for our customers. You will also help create and manage sharepoints and libraries of sustainability materials; manage events including our annual UK Sustainability Summit, and you will also interface with other sustainability team members across the world and contribute to new projects to help us drive sustainable impact.
As part of this role, you will:
- Contribute to the preparation and for and delivery of presentations to internal account teams
- Contribute to the preparation and for and delivery of presentations to and meetings with external customers,
- Help develop marketing collateral and newsletters to promote awareness of our Sustainable Impact messages and programmes;
- Assist with the creation of customer sustainability reports and other projects that deliver positive sustainable impact for our customers.
- Help create and manage sharepoints and libraries of sustainability slides and materials;
- Help manage events such as our UK Sustainability Summit, or practical Local Sustainable Impact Projects.
- Interface with other sustainability team members across the world and contribute to new projects to help us drive sustainable impact.
- Support the UK sustainability team with general activities.
- There will be opportunities for you to take on a variety of additional projects over the course of your placement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Strong team-working skills
- Strong technical capabilities
- Ability to work with minimal direct day-to-day supervision
- Confident and self-motivated
- Ability and drive to take ownership of projects
- Strong desire to learn
- Significant interest in sustainability and social responsibility
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job, please refer them.