Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries Within the Marsh Construction and Infrastructure Practice 150 colleagues service all aspects of the construction and infrastructure sector both in the UK and overseas.
Within our construction and infrastructure practice, our client base includes the world’s leading construction and engineering companies as well as the world’s largest industrial groups who are looking to expand or improve their portfolio of operational assets
- We are seeking a member of the team who can suppport our experienced brokers and client advisers.
- The successful candidate will be joining a team that operates at the highest level of professionalism and insurance knowledge within their sectors.
- We will provide a solid platform for career development and learning within our specialist sector of the insurance market.
- All training provided.
What can you expect?
- To join one of the largest industries within financial services that offers long term career development opportunities
- To be part of a team who collectively deliver client solutions – as a team
- To be trained in all aspects of the job by experienced colleagues
- Structured learning opportunities including through exam accreditation through the Chartered Insurance Institute and internal training
- You can expect to work in a fast-paced team within the London Insurance Market that handles the largest and most dynamic of client portfolios.
What you will be rewarded with?
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
- Long trem training and career progression
- We also offer support programmes including: health & welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, , employee network groups and volunteer opportunities.
- A carreer in an industry you didn’t know existed
We will rely on you to:
- Be proactive in working with the team in colleagues
- Undertake tasks in a professional and timely manner
- Be self-motivated to progress with professional qualification
What you need to have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation and persuasive negotiation skills.
- Proficient with software packages such as Word and Excel and power point.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines is essential.
- Organistational skills.
- Ambition to succeed within a team enviroment
What makes you stand out:
- Ability to work within a team.
- A “can do” attitude.
- A desire to learn and a vision to progress your career.
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.