An exciting opportunity has opened to provide specialist support for the Digital Media Investigation Unit Technical Manager, to:
- manage and maintain the Quality Management system within Digital Forensic Investigations,
- ensure high quality standards of forensic service provision and to comply with EU legislation and the Forensic Regulator’s codes of conduct,
- provide resilience support to the digital forensic examiner cadre.
Please see the role profile for further details.
Secondment/FTC until 31/3/21 with potential for extension/permanency.
You are required to obtain Line Manager Support to apply for this role. Please use the below link to access the form and ensure that it is then sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The form is under Recruitment & Promotions at the bottom.
Cheshire Constabulary is fully supportive of diversity, equality and inclusion and strives to employ a workforce which is representative of the community it serves.
Applications are welcomed from all underrepresented groups and support will be made available throughout the recruitment process for all applicants. Under-represented groups include:
- People of ethnic minority
- Individuals who identify as having a visible or invisible disability
- Gender in relation to female representation for PC entry routes
- Gender in relation to male representation for Staff entry routes
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender + (LGBT+)
If you have any queries in relation to diversity, equality and inclusion or have a request for any additional support you may need, please email email@example.com
Please note, you will require the following detail to complete this application form; NI Number, ID detail, address information, referee information, full employment history including dates and any qualifications you may have attained. You may also be requested to provide photos of any visible tattoos you have. The application system only remains active on a single page for a period of 60 minutes. Please therefore ensure you allow time to complete this fully as incomplete pages will not be saved. As part of the application process, you may be asked to provide evidence of your Qualifications, proof of identity and address, so it is important to make sure you have this information to hand before you complete your application.