As our Social Media Marketing Manager, you will play a fundamental role in developing and delivering upon our social content marketing strategy. The role encompasses responsibility for producing brand-focused content across our core social channels, as well as leading on strategy for social channels across the wider business and additional web content production.
We have invested hugely in our brand and within the group marketing team in the past couple of years, and content and social is at the forefront of our future plans as we develop our position as the UK’s leading provider of forward-thinking breakdown assistance and a raft of products and services for drivers across the country.
What will I be doing?
- To develop and deliver the social content marketing strategy, working to ensure all content is on brand and on strategy
- To define a clear calendar of activity throughout the year, cross referencing key PR, Membership and brand moments with key audience moments
- To oversee the entire process from brief to delivery of all social content
- To work with agencies to generate paid-for content assets as well as self-creation of low-cost content assets in-house, including idea generation
- To work with media teams to develop the paid strategy behind content and work with our digital media agency on targeting and channel mix
- To work with all areas of the business, spanning multiple products, teams and business divisions
- To establish clear reporting on all content produced using in channel tools and specific analytics tools to create reports
- To establish a clear influencer/advocate strategy
- To support the inbound social media (community management) team in their objectives
- To manage the Day-to-day maintenance of all core AA social channels
What do I need?
- Experience delivering a social content calendar and a suite of content assets against a clear framework.
- Experience delivering upon a social content strategy, working with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Experience producing content to meet SEO and social media campaign objectives
- Enthusiastic, creative and innovative attitude to social with a real eagerness to develop social further
- A thorough understanding of reporting tools and the metrics available to measure content effectiveness
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and agencies to build consensus around content activities.
- Generating content ideas/concepts (textual, visual, interactive)
- Experience of analytics packages a necessity – notably Hootsuite, Brandwatch and Google Analytics
- Strong copywriting, editing and proofing skills
- Excellent communications skills – written and oral
- Strong teamwork and ability to build internal networks
- Experience working with varying budget levels
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It’s very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.
Related Jobs (15)
Category Manager (Food FMCG – Leading Category Manufacturer) on April 7, 2021 Full Time