As a Social Media Customer Advisor, your role involves communicating with existing and prospective customers via live chat, email and through a variety of online and social media platforms.You will use live chat to assist customers buying or self-serving on theAA.com, and capture trends/learning which will help the Digital team improve the website.
Social Media Advisors represent the AA Group Companies online whilst at all times adhering to Financial Conduct Authority and AA brand values. The position supports the Social Media Operations Manager by identifying/highlighting posts that could lead to adverse media exposure.
What will I be doing?
- Assist customers via live chat on theAA.com to increase sales, customer satisfaction and insight for the Digital team. This involves delivering the highest quality of customer service to enhance the customer experience, reduce complaints and deviations.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a ‘social’ way, whilst being consistent with and maintaining the brand values whilst acting with integrity at all times.
- Ensure negative posts are handled in line with departmental processes. Capture customer information and escalate to the relevant complaints team to enable resolution.
- Support Marketing by uploading and managing campaigns across Social Media platforms.
- Escalate key incidents to the Social Media Operations Manager as they happen so that the relevant stakeholders can be kept informed throughout.
- Correctly disposition/categorise live chats and social media posts to ensure departmental reports are accurate and distributed on-time.
- Accurately update the Social Media CRM system and document all action taken to achieve seamless communication between colleagues in the department.
- Attempt to internally trace customers who have strongly expressed dissatisfaction or alleged wrong doing on the AA’s behalf that may lead to adverse media exposure.
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Exceptional written communication skills are necessary, with an emphasis on grammar/spelling excellence.
- Understands brand values, the importance of protecting the brand and doing the right thing by the customer.
- Possesses ability to identify potentially negative/risky posts which could lead to adverse media exposure.
- Ability to gather data logically while paying attention to detail. A methodical, diligent and robust approach displayed to ensure that all data is gathered.
- Familiar with a variety of social media platforms, with an understanding of best practise and usage.
- Displays ability to work as part of a team – flexible and willing to pitch in to help others.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and with a can-do approach.
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It’s very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.