- This is a fixed term, HEE-KSS funded post, for an experienced clinical educator.
- They will lead an exciting new initiative on behalf of the medical school and Health Education England-Kent, Surrey & Sussex (HEEKSS) to establish a Multi-professional Fellows Programme across the region.
- The project builds upon our successful Leadership and Education Fellows Programme for doctors, and we now aim to widen the opportunities provided to other health professionals.
- The appointee will work closely with the Trusts in the region to recruit the Fellows and provide projects that align with the educational priorities of HEEKSS.
- Please contact Professor Gordon Ferns; firstname.lastname@example.org for informal enquiries.
The University is committed to equality and valuing diversity, and applications are particularly welcomed from women and black and minority ethnic candidates, who are under-represented in academic posts in Science, Technology, Engineering, Medicine and Mathematics (STEMM) at Sussex.
The University of Sussex values the diversity of its staff and students and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Visa Sponsorship Queries: If you require visa sponsorship from the University of Sussex to undertake this role, you can find further information on our Visa page or contact HRCompliance@sussex.ac.uk to discuss your personal circumstances and whether you meet the criteria.
How to apply
Download our academic application form [DOC 199.50KB] and Personal details and equal opportunities form [DOC 110.00KB] and fill in all sections.
Email your completed application, and personal details and equal opportunities form, to email@example.com
You should attach your application form and all documents to the email in PDF format (we are unable to accept applications as google.docs or .pages) and use the format job reference number / job title / your name in the subject line.
You can also send your application by post to Human Resources Division, Sussex House, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RH.