An exciting opportunity has arisen within the HR Department working within the Resourcing & Talent Management Team for a Senior HR Advisor. The role will be responsible for the management of people and establishment related workforce planning processes, as well as assisting in the development of the forces approach to talent management across the force.
Applications will be required to evidence against skills, knowledge and experience set out within the Senior HR Advisor role profile. However evidence of any skills and experience in the below area will be considered highly desirable, particularly within a Policing or public sector organisation:
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Recruitment experience
- Long term forecasting and tracking of key skills in line with leavers/retirement profiles
- Analyzing and reporting of HR data
- National Police Promotions Framework
- Talent management
- Strong relationship building skills
Please can you attach your 2000 words Supporting Statement to your application on a Word document. Do not enter this into the box provided in the application form.
These 2000 words should evidence the skills, knowledge and experience as listed on the role profile.
Cheshire Constabulary is fully supportive of equality and diversity and strives to employ a workforce which is representative of the community it serves. Applicants are welcomed from all underrepresented groups and support will be made available throughout the recruitment process for all applicants. Under-represented groups include:
- Those from a Black or Minority Ethnic (BME) background, including non-visible ethnic minorities such as Czech, Slovak, Polish, and Gypsy/Traveller’s
- Individuals from the LGBT+ community
- People with disabilities
- All other characteristics protected by the Equality Act 2010.
If you have any queries in relation to equality and diversity, or have a request for any additional support you may need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The force operates a no smoking policy
Please Click Here for Role Profile.
Related Jobs (8)
Fire, Emergency and Security Systems Apprenticeship on December 5, 2020 Apprenticeship