As a Senior External Customer Insight Manager, you will be responsible for developing and effectively progressing DVSA’s ongoing programme of customer insight across our key customer groups.
The role holder will introduce and champion a new approach for DVSA as they will represent the voice of the customer and the customer experience within the agency.
The successful candidate will own the development of a cohesive, and in-depth understanding of the customer’s views and perceptions of the agency and its services. Using recognised insight gathering and research methodologies, including qualitative and quantitative approaches, drawing on both in-house capability and the use of external research agencies and consultancy.
- Be responsible for owning the voice of the customer in DVSA across customer groups, including citizen and business.
- Use your business partnering skills, Pro-actively challenge and influence key stakeholders and the business when customer insight and user needs are not being fully considered; keep abreast of service and product initiatives in the DVSA project pipeline.
- Oversee and own the delivery of DVSA’s customer relationship and customer insight studies, whether outsourced to specialist research agencies or delivered by the customer insight team internally, including recommendations for service changes based on results.
- Lead on providing the single view of the customer by pulling together customer insight from all DVSA touchpoints and channels including Customer Service Centre, Operations Management Information, Social Media, Policy, Stakeholder Engagement, Complaints, Projects, Customer Relationship Studies.
- Formulate new ways of working in DVSA by measuring, capturing and documenting the customer experience including developing customer personas and end to end customer journey maps in one centralised function.
- Recommend and deliver insights to aid service / product managers with continuous improvement activities and customer led product enhancements.
For a full list of responsibilities, please see the Candidate Pack attached
We are looking for someone with significant experience of running and managing customer insight programmes and projects. Your experience will include designing and running Questionnaires, focus groups and depth interviews. Analysing evidence, and data gathered and dealing with research agencies.
You are an engaging and influential communicator and take pride in building, and managing, trusting relationships with your customers, colleagues, and stakeholders up to Director level.
You bring a positive attitude to your work and strive to deliver outcomes in a professional and timely manner, using feedback and insight to drive continuous improvement.
You are highly motivated, and your enthusiasm inspires and motivates others to raise their standards and develop their skills and knowledge.
Related Jobs (13)
Executive Director – Standards and Assessment Analysis and Research on October 22, 2021 Full Time Permanent