We are significantly investing in digital in 2021 and so have a number of Senior Digital Product Owner vacancies that we are currently recruiting for covering a spectrum of AA products. This is a really exciting time to join and we are looking for candidates who want to play a key role in developing our digital roadmap.
As a Senior Digital Product Owner working within the digital propositions team, your role will focus primarily on managing and improving our digital experience and increasing digital usage for our AA customers and UK drivers. You will lead a digital product team which will be pivotal in achieving a digital experience which delivers against our company vision to make UK driving life smarter and simpler. Digital is a key sales and service channel across the company, and you will play a critical role in ensuring alignment between business stakeholders, whilst also providing digital best practice to ensure a market leading customer experience.
The role may also require you to lead the implementation of other digital propositions or improvements, in order to support delivery of the broader AA product and digital roadmap.
What will I be doing?
- Set the strategy for the relevant product area to help deliver against the broader AA vision and strategy
- Primary point of contact for the product area – responsible for bridging the gap between customer, business & digital delivery teams
- Develop an agreed set of priorities and backlog, ensuring the delivery team has a full understanding of the backlog of work.
- Work alongside other product owners to deliver a consistent, cohesive customer experience across the digital estate
- Developing user stories, and signing off stories for release on behalf of the business
- Capture and assess business/development requests and, with the help of the scrum team, produce user stories and acceptance criteria
- Participating in Agile ceremonies
- Constantly keep a wide range of stakeholders engaged and informed of progress, including organising internal demos, retrospectives, backlog grooming, and refinement sessions
- Working with the digital CX team, brief, set up and analyse studies in understanding customer responses to existing and proposed online journeys, including usability testing, onsite feedback and competitor benchmarking.
- Along with digital design, ensures that all key developments are tested for usability.
- Define KPIs and actively measure performance – both quantitative and qualitative.
- Drive adoption of the AA app and relevant digital journeys, working with operational, digital and marketing teams
- Ensure a consistent and optimal approach is adopted for customers who move across channels, switching from online (app or web) to offline and vice versa.
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in a similar senior product owner role
- Deep understanding of digital product management and development, with particular experience in web and app to digital technologies within relevant industries
- Experience of successfully delivering change to customer journeys through development, delivery and analysis phases
- Commercial awareness with the ability to identify opportunities and issues and come up with appropriate and timely solutions.
- Ability to understand, interpret and report on data and digital performance trends
- Complete understanding of the Product Owner role within an Agile Scrum setting.
- Understanding of customer needs/behaviours and user-centric design
- Experience in business process management or service design
- Great UX sensitivity.
- Conversant in Scrum and Kanban methodologies, familiar with Lean principles.
- Demonstrative ability to effectively balance technical capabilities, consumer & business needs.
- Understanding of digital tools and technologies
Education and Qualifications:
- Agile Product Owner certification is highly desirable
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Digital Analytics tools is highly desirable
- Reflects and exhibits the AA Brand Values – Courtesy, Care, Expertise, Dynamism and Collaboration
- Natural ability to work in a collaborative manner, with a wide variety of stakeholders and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure and at pace
- Accurate, planned and pays attention to detail
- Strong team player, confident yet willing to roll up sleeves and get stuck in
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It’s very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.
Related Jobs (15)
Category Manager (Food FMCG – Leading Category Manufacturer) on April 7, 2021 Full Time