This is an exciting opportunity to join the busy Academic Services team, where you will contribute to the delivery of high-quality professional services in the Academic Quality and Standards team.
You will work in the central team supporting quality and standards in the area of academic standards, external examining, academic regulation and academic governance.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- acting as officer to university committees and panels;
- implementing policy and processes for efficient quality assurance;
- developing, maintaining and reviewing records and documentation;
- contributing to the development and delivery of workshops and events;
- coordinating and contributing to quality assurance handbooks and guidance documentation;
- researching issues and formulating policy.
Educated to secondary education level or equivalent experience reflecting good numeracy, and information technology and literacy skills, along with previous administrative experience within quality assurance is essential. Planning and prioritising a range of work activities, a practical approach to problem-solving, and the ability to interpret, apply and communicate complex regulations and procedures is also required.
We have two permanent posts available, both based at our Moulsecoomb campus. 1 post is full time and the other post is for 21 hours per week. Job sharers are welcome to apply.
Further details: Job Description
The University is committed to an inclusive environment which embraces equality and diversity in our working, learning, research and teaching environment. We particularly encourage applicants from a Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) background because the university is underrepresented by BAME staff.
Further information about working for us, as well as the wide range of benefits we offer, can be found in the working with us section of our vacancies page.