- Representing Eversheds Sutherland as the customer Project Manager in a relationship with the supplier’s data migration delivery team.
- Working with Eversheds Sutherland’s technical team to complete the agreed deliverables in the plan.
- Working with the delivery teams and testing partner to co-ordinate testing.
- Working effectively within the organisation structure of the wider programme, forming good relationships with colleagues and suppliers to deliver the full programme as a team.
- Effectively estimating costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the data migration workstream.
- Ensuring that realistic project plans are prepared and maintained and tracking all activities against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders, as appropriate.
- Monitoring costs, timescales and resources used, and taking action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensuring that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria.
- Identifying, assessing and managing risks to the success of the project.
- Providing effective leadership to the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and developing their skills and experience. Taking appropriate action where performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Actively representing the project team, ensuring that effective relationships are built and maintained with the business.
- Ensuring that own projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are captured and actioned. Producing appropriate documentation to support these processes.
Skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or hold a professional qualification.
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner qualified.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a project management role.
- A comprehensive knowledge of migrating data into iManage DMS.
- Experience of OpenText DMS would also be an advantage.