We are the home of Jammie Dodgers, Paterson Shortbread, Maryland Cookies and Wagon Wheels to name just a few! We are incredibly lucky to work in the world of making delicious biscuits!
‘We are a more successful and fun place to work when people feel free to be themselves’.
At Burton’s we believe in the power of being authentic and being able to ‘Be Yourself’.
Understanding our customers is crucial to our success, so having a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers is vital.
As a business we are committed to the continuous improvement of diversity and equality in the workplace and we welcome talented individuals from all backgrounds who share our Pride and Passion for Baking Great Biscuits and snacks.
We are looking for dedicated and passionate team players to join our ever-expanding workforce and are in need of a number of Process Operators to join us on a full-time basis.
If interested then please apply online, you will need a CV and will have to complete a short online application form.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Operation of biscuit manufacturing equipment
- Completion of process control checks and documentation
- Liaison with other team members
- Maintenance of hygiene and housekeeping standards and ‘clean as you go’ procedures
- Maintenance of Health and Safety standards
Skills & Experience:
- Applicants need to be numerate/ literate/ flexible/good problem solving abilities/ ability to work with minimum supervision/and use own initiative
- Communication skills
- Experience of operating equipment
- Experience of completing process control documentation
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Previous experience of process area desirable
- Awareness of health and safety and food safety/hygiene requirements
Why are you still reading the advert? APPLY NOW!
Contract: Full time – Temporary 6 month fixed term contract x3 openings
Benefits: Subsidized canteen, Free on-site parking, Staff shop, Define Contribution Pension Scheme