- INDUSTRY SECTOR Law
Eversheds Sutherland represents the combination of two firms with a shared culture and commitment to client service excellence. We are each known for our commercial awareness and industry knowledge and for providing innovative and tailored solution for every client.
As a full service law firm, we act for the public and private sector across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and the USA providing legal advice to clients across its company commercial, human resources, litigation and dispute management, and real estate practices.
With 69 offices across 34 countries worldwide, we have become one of the largest law firms in the world and a great place to work and develop your career.
Our Recruitment team undertake recruitment for the UK and some of our international offices .We are a dynamic team with a strong initiative to provide the business with the best support and resource for the future.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Recruitment Coordinator to support the Partner Recruitment Manager. You will have full involvement with a wide range of activities and recruitment initiatives, and become an invaluable part of the team.
This opportunity will provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to understand the legal market and understand the lateral Partner hire process at Eversheds Sutherland with a view to developing a career within this niche sector. Over time, the responsibilities included in the role may lead to the opportunity of managing an individual’s process and experience from start to finish.
As part of this role you can expect to be involved in:
- Daily skype catch ups with the Partner Recruitment Manager based in London
- Circulate notes following update calls
- Fully support the Partner Recruitment Manager to carry out their duties, being proactive where necessary
- Pro-active management of information and process by regularly updating the Partner tracker with the process of candidates
- Overseeing the interview process – seeking availability from agencies, PA’s and directly from candidates, confirming acceptance and booking meeting rooms and video conferences
- Manage the Partner Recruitment process by ensuring that candidates follow the correct steps and meet the relevant stakeholders within the business
- Draft emails and reports with required information to be shared with Senior Partners within the business
- Create reports on relevant and on-going Partner recruitment searches and ensure they are regularly updated
- Creating recruitment marketing brochures for specific Partner searches, liaise with the marketing team to gather information and the design team to format content and associated events such as agency briefings
- Assist with the coordination of recruitment events and compile power point presentations to be shared
- Correctly store all documentation in relation to a candidate such as the CV and business case
- Correctly store terms of business and ensure all agencies we engage with have signed and returned a copy
- Regularly update excel spreadsheet with Partner recruitment expenditure
- Acting as first key point of contact for recruitment agencies
- Ad hoc administrative duties and handling telephone queries as required
- Being pro-active with the partner recruitment process
- Delivering a first class service to stakeholders
Skills and experience:
- This role would ideally suit someone with a strong client support/recruitment coordination/administrative background, who is looking to develop their skills in a busy client facing role
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience of liaising with candidates and senior level employees within the business
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisational/prioritising skills to effectively manage a busy workload and conflicting priorities
- Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Diary management
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work on own initiative
- A good understanding and practical experience of HR and/or recruitment
- Highly organised
- Pro-active, with the ability to manage time effectively and juggle multiple tasks at once in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and results driven
- A positive attitude and sense of humourWe’re a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we’ve built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. At Eversheds Sutherland, we believe that innovation comes from a culture of genuine equality and diversity and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process, or once in post.
In addition to the above, Eversheds Sutherland also require awareness of and full participation in the Firm’s commitment to equality and diversity, the environment and health and safety.