- INDUSTRY SECTOR Law
Eversheds Sutherland represents the combination of two firms with a shared culture and commitment to client service excellence. We are each known for our commercial awareness and industry knowledge and for providing innovative and tailored solution for every client.
As a full service law practice, we act for the public and private sector across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and the US providing legal advice to clients across its company commercial, human resources, litigation and dispute management, and real estate practices.
With 69 offices across 34 countries worldwide, we have become one of the largest law practices in the world and a great place to work and develop your career.
With over 400 experienced attorneys, our global Litigation team has led our clients through some of the most complex disputes and challenging regulatory investigations around the world. These include serving as lead counsel in the BP oil spill litigation, acting for a global bank on over 2,000 complex mis-selling claims as part of a review ordered by the Financial Conduct Authority and successfully advising the Florida Senate, House of Representatives and State Board of Education in a constitutional challenge to Florida’s $19 billion K-12 public school funding system.
Our Eversheds Sutherland Real Estate Dispute Resolution Team is the largest in the UK: thirteen Partners; over sixty lawyers; including two Scottish qualiﬁed real estate dispute resolution lawyers and a full time specialist practice support lawyer. The team has built up a specialist knowledge which is unrivalled.
The team advises on all property-related problems, acting for institutional landlords, real estate developers, tenants and major landowners across all sectors of the economy, working as a single team across the UK. The team is also distinct in the market for the range of niche areas in which we have genuine market recognised experts: telecommunications, business rates, protesters, disability discrimination, judicial reviews to name a few.
Our Eversheds Sutherland Real Estate Dispute Resolution Team are Tier 1 in both Chambers 2019 and Legal 500 2019 (Yorkshire).
As part of this role you can expect to be involved in:
- Provide support on property related problems for a range of clients including occupiers, investors, developers, financial institutions and government agencies
- Whilst supported and supervised by senior members of the team you will have your own case load and be expected to form close relationships with all our clients
- Be expected to get involved in marketing and business development activities
Skills and Experience:
- You will possess strong technical skills and excellent academic qualifications
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional organisation skills as well as your high attention to detail
- Provide a first rate client service both internally and externally
- Be a team player – working with colleagues across our offices
- Be client focused
- A good communicator with a strong practical approach to your workload
- A commitment of delivering quality service is essential
- Ability to juggle the demands of a heavy workload
We’re a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we’ve built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. At Eversheds Sutherland, we believe that innovation comes from a culture of genuine equality and diversity and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process, or once in post.
In addition to the above, Eversheds Sutherland also require awareness of and full participation in the Firm’s commitment to equality and diversity, the environment and health and safety.