Primarily based in our Tunbridge Wells offices you will be part of an ambitious but warm, friendly and outgoing team, where everyone works together and supports one another. We are a forward-thinking business and welcome applicants who would like the freedom to work from home. The Insurance Claims team is one of the fastest growing areas in our business; having achieved this through growth of the insurance business, delivering first rate customer service and with fantastic team work. Despite these unusual times we are anticipating continued growth this year and beyond. This is the perfect time to join us to develop your career within the Insurance industry and for a well-established organisation!
This is the job
A newly created and instrumental role within Insurance Claims, you will work closely with our Learning & Development Specialist. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for Learning and Development Delivery to help re-imagine and evaluate the existing training offering within the function, to raise the bar and deliver interventions which will add real value and improve customer satisfaction and overall business performance.
If you see this as an opportunity for you to shine, to inspire and engage others then we’d love to hear from you!
What will I be doing?
- Delivering inspiring and informative inductions for all new starters within the Insurance Claims function
- Working closely with the L&D Specialist and operational leads to help identify the learning needs and targeted deliverables to maximise outcomes
- Working closely with the L&D Specialist to understand how the defined learning solution will be delivered to their target audience to maximise learning outcomes
- Ensure high quality training for ongoing learning and development post induction is delivered and evidenced
- Promote learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training and on-the-job coaching
- Track and report on training outcomes to the L&D Specialist
- Support the collation and updating of accurate training records
What do I need?
- Experience in either Home or Motor insurance is highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience delivering high quality training across a diverse group of employees
- Experience of working within an insurance/FCA regulated organisation
Strong verbal and written communication skills including ability to influence and challenge key stakeholders
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- CIPD qualification in L&D (desirable)
- Relevant TAP qualifications in delivery (desirable)
- Highly self-motivated and familiarity working in a fast paced, change orientated environment
- Solution orientated mind-set and a strong customer service philosophy
- Continuous improvement mindset that positively influences the delivery of our learning portfolio
- Creative innovator, who is committed to continuous learning