- Salary Range £40,000+
- SALARY & BENEFITS £42,000-£45,000
- Job Contact Matthew Cook
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Job Level Associate
- INDUSTRY SECTOR Marketing
Gravity Road is a creative company that believes in time well spent. We want to create things that people want to spend time with – ideas that audiences will love, share and be entertained by. And we do this by connecting brands with culture and technology in ways that we believe are smart, progressive and playful. We want to entertain and engage.
We recently joined the world’s first BrandTech group, You & Mr Jones. This is an opportunity for us to supercharge our creative by working with partners who are developing the best technology across the globe. We’re super stoked. We just got the best tech toolkit in town.
We’re a young company. We want to keep learning and adapting so we work smarter. Our diverse teams come from a range of backgrounds including journalism, designers and brands. Diversity in all guises is a commercial imperative for us.
We’re looking for an Insight Analyst to join us in helping to put data and insight at the heart of our creative strategies for all our clients.
Reporting into the Head of Insight & Technology, you will work across a number of clients to deliver consistent, intelligent findings from social data, and help us to continually fuel our campaigns with behavioural insight. You will be expected to collaborate with Strategists to drive the thinking around propositions and creative opportunities for our clients’ brands, contribute to new business and be part of developing the team’s service offering to our clients.
- Developing, implementing and presenting methodologies for content performance, audience insight and campaign evaluation.
- Substantiate and build upon brand ideas and positioning territories using social data and other available data sourced.
- Develop consumer journeys from different quant and qual sources and tell the story of that user journey in a compelling fashion.
- Co-develop an audience insight offering that becomes a ‘must-have’ for all clients that we work with.
- Audit client efforts in social, content, website, ecommerce, video and suggest immediate fixes and opportunities for creative solutions
- Develop post-campaign reports, together with a strategist, that are focused on future improvements over just reporting.
- Co-develop the agency POV on measurement and the techniques & tools to deliver on it.
- Own the agency relationship with Sprinklr on one of our key accounts – help to get the most from the platform and guide the team in its usage.
What you’ll have
- Expertise with social listening tools.
- Experience of analysing content performance
- Capable of simplifying and / or visualising data
- An approach to web scraping or have the curiosity to learn it
- Able to stay motivated in an occasionally ambiguous environment
- 4+ years agency or in-house experience doing the above
Salary: £42,000 – £45,000 per annum