Coutts has a world-renowned reputation for a personal approach to private banking and wealth management. For over three centuries it has perfected exceptional service with an unrivalled appreciation of the intricacies of wealth, it understands both the subtlety and complexity of the lives its clients lead. Coutts values the diversity of its employees and is committed to an inclusive culture and wants to attract and retain the broadest range of talent and enable all its employees to reach their potential.
The bank is part of the NatWest Group (formerly Royal Bank of Scotland Group) one of the UK’s largest banking and financial services companies and a member of the FTSE 100.
In the context of board succession planning Coutts is seeking to appoint a new Non-Executive Director.
- Chair the Audit and Risk Committees as prescribed by the PRA and FCA.
- Create an excellent working relationship with the rest of the board and executive directors offering support and also constructive challenge where needed.
- As a member of the Nominations Committee and Remuneration Committee support the Chairman to set the tone from the top on culture and strategy and oversee succession planning for the board and senior executives.
- UK and/or international banking experience at a senior level
- Financially literate with an understanding of the regulatory framework, financial organisations and their products.
- Accountancy qualification desirable.
- Unquestioned integrity, independence and gravitas
Remuneration commensurate with the standing of the role.
To apply for this role, you will be required to provide an up to date CV.
(Application details to follow)
Applications close 8am Thursday 17th December 2020.