Identity Management has never been more important than now at the AA. We are going through a rapid pace of change and modernisation of our systems with Identity being at the forefront of these programs. We are looking for an experienced IAM Architect to lead the AA on this journey and to expand support for this discipline within our organisation. The individual will be a dynamic leader who has hands on experience in designing & transitioning Identity systems to modern workplace standards.
This is the job
The AA is undergoing a Digital transformation journey and is looking for a IAM Architect who has extensive experience in modern Identity and security design and implementation. Being hands on, the role holder will be happy designing enterprise solutions and deploying them while communicating effectively with our business stakeholders.
What will I be doing?
The successful role holder will:
- Direct the financial and technology planning, implementation/development, and operations for all Identity & Access Management services across technology.
- Create and execute a strategic multi-year IAM Platform roadmap with all relevant stakeholders, which will include TCO governance and oversight.
- Partner with development functions in the creation and delivery of a common backlog of change, delivering business value.
- Support multiple related services and is accountable for the availability, performance and business continuity of that portfolio of Services. Manages multiple vendors and their performance in line with agreed SLAs.
- Have responsibilities that will include privileged access management (PAM) and Identity Governance and Administration (IGA).
What do I need?
- Strong working knowledge of current security standards and protocols, including but not limited to SAML, 0Auth, SSO
- Strong experience in using cloud-based identity models in B2B & B2C
- Ability to manage client relationships, ensuring quality of delivery and offering expert advice across multiple areas of Cyber Security, and IAM
- Experience of producing detailed documentation and process flows around IAM
- Ability to present designs to different levels through the business including executives and technical specialists
- Ability to map our strategy and roadmaps to match the ambition of the AA and its projects
- Project & Financial Management of IAM Programs
- Multiple end-to-end implementation experience with the following tools: Azure Active Directory including the implementation and management of a Synchronised Identity Model, Active Directory, Forgerock (IDM, DJ, AM),
- Has development and scripting abilities (Graph, Java, J2EE, ASP.NET, Powershell etc)
- Preference for candidates currently holding, or willing to work towards one of the following: CCSP, CISSP, CISA or CISM.
- Extensive experience in Security Architectures for Identity – reviewing and creating
- Azure Security Engineer Associate Certification favourable
- Extensive Experience with Microsoft Identity Management
As a valued member of our team, you’ll have access to a range of fully supported development programmes, designed to help you progress in your career with us. Whether you’re looking to grow in your current role, or learn new skills and take on greater responsibilities, we can help you build the career you’re looking for here.
We’re always looking to recognise and reward our employees for the work they do. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll have access to, as part of our team:
- Discounted home and motor insurance
- Half price AA breakdown membership in your first year and free after 12 months, along with a 50% introductory discount off breakdown cover for 12 months for up to 5 friends/family members.
Plus, so much more!
Good conduct matters to us. Our teams are motivated by doing the right thing for both customers and colleagues, and in line with our values, we ask all our employees to act with honesty & integrity and respect for others at all times.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from anyone regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.