Working within the Multi Force Shared Service Centre this role will be responsible for delivering a professional administration service, receiving and actioning a wide range of human resources and training specific information and correspondence.
Utilise a Human Resources technology-based solution to deliver a high level of customer service in accordance with agreed standards and targets.
- Receive, review, and process documents, verifying completion, accuracy, and compliance with established policy and procedural requirements – e.g. medical reports, return to work interviews, application forms, training requests, course bookings, and information requests from third parties.
- Create, update and close tasks from the service management system to fulfil customer’s requirements together with updating and advising customers as necessary of the actions undertaken on their behalf.
- Answer telephone queries from customers with regards to general HR/training service issues that the customer was unable to deal with for them selves via self service.
- Manage and action tasks and workflows in line with Service Level Agreements.Follow up with customers as necessary to ensure resolution of problems involving incomplete, inaccurate, or non-compliant documentation
- Accurately enter data/documentation into the appropriate HR system to generate records and notify external providers.
- Maintain and update the HR system with actions taken and ensure proper recording and filing/disposal of all documents received by the MFSS Centre, in accordance with established policies and procedural guidelines
- As part of the HR Administration pool demonstrate flexibility by providing backup and assistance to any of the other MFSS HR teams as demands dictates.
For the post holders level of responsibility ensure that all; arrangements, activities, equipment, supervision and staff health, welfare and training are complied with as fully detailed in the Health and Safety Policy
It is the responsibility of all staff to promote equality, diversity and Human Rights in working practices including developing and maintaining positive working relationships, ensuring that colleagues are treated fairly, contributing to developing equality of opportunity in working practices and challenging inappropriate conduct. Staff should treat everyone with fairness and impartiality, whilst recognising differences in needs, perspectives, backgrounds and cultures.
Notwithstanding the details in this job description, the job holder may be required to undertake other duties up to a level consistent with the principal responsibilities of the job.
Experience, Qualifications & Skills
Prior Education and Experience
- Qualified to Level 2 of the National Qualifications Framework
- Some experience of working in a customer focussed business administration role which will include:
- Working to targets whilst achieving a high degree of accuracy and quality in dealing with information
- Working to defined Key Performance Indicators
- Processing of sensitive and confidential information
- Dealing with HR related customer queries over the phone
- Excellent communication and customer service skills both in written form and over the phone
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and ability to record information accurately
- Flexible approach to working within different teams as required
- Understanding of the importance of dealing with employee related information in a sensitive and confidential manner.
Related Jobs (14)
Technical and Digital Investigation Manager Support on July 23, 2021 Fixed Term Full Time