We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to work with the Head of Examinations and Awards to design and implement a new service for all aspects of formal examinations arrangements across the University.
In this role you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of a range of complex administrative processes and logistics for examination scheduling and delivery, publication of examination timetables, invigilation arrangements and security matters for around 35,000 examination sittings across the University.
In order to succeed you should have:
- Experience of managing a team, working collaboratively to deliver user-focussed services
- Experience of delivering training on a range of systems, processes and procedures.
- A degree or equivalent experience of practical application of knowledge, problem-solving skills
- A willingness to work flexibly to meet the demands of the service, including occasional evenings and weekends.
- Knowledge of the student lifecycle and student administration in higher education.
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to present information to a range of internal colleagues at all levels within the organisation, and with external contacts.
This is a full-time, permanent post. Job-sharers are welcome to apply.
Interviews will be held in August 2021 via Microsoft Teams.
Further details: Job Description
The University is committed to an inclusive environment which embraces equality and diversity in our working, learning, research and teaching environment. We particularly encourage applicants from a Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) background because the university is underrepresented by BAME staff.
Further information about working for us, as well as the wide range of benefits we offer, can be found in the working with us section of our vacancies page.