Here at AA Financial Services and AA Cars we are all about providing a wide range of products and services to support our customers in the buying, financing and caring of their car.
AA Financial Services offers consumers a range of personal financial service products from loans to personal contract plans and, AA Cars, is our very own used car online platform where we provide car buyers with a suite of products to support them during their car ownership cycle, including warranties, gap insurance and service plans to name just a few.
Do the endless opportunities of digital marketing excite you? Do you enjoy creating the new? Can you talk to colleagues about paid media channels in a language they’ll understand? If so, then this could be the role for you. We are looking for an innovative and dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to join AAFS and AA Cars team.
This is the job
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of the lead acquisition strategy for AAFS and AA Car products and services, working with our agency to generate quality leads from PPC, social media and digital display.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will lead and continually monitor the ongoing acquisition performance of all products within the AAFS and AA Cars business area. Working alongside the Product Managers and our Digital Analyst, you will work with colleagues and agencies to identify performance marketing risks and opportunities to ensure the business continually delivers on its monthly targets.
What will I be doing?
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You will work collaborate with several key stakeholders to assess the compatibility of their products and or services with the characteristics of the various digital channels, ensuring appropriate solutions are identified.
- You will also need to ensure that recommended solutions safeguard the performance of existing campaigns from any changes that may be detrimental to their success as well as identifying opportunities to build consensus around campaign, process, site or proposition changes that will achieve improved results.
- You will be responsible for the success of campaigns, including managing the day-to-day work of external agencies who manage campaigns for the AA, as well as co-ordinating with members of the AAFS and AA Cars marketing teams. This will include integrating with wider activities including ATL advertising, conversion optimisation, SEO, email and website changes.
- You will ensure commercial targets, CPAs, volume of sales, volume of enquiries etc are not only met but exceeded.
- Working with third parties and internal stakeholders you will agree the PPC roadmap, carrying out regular analysis of the campaigns to ensure constant optimisation of the campaigns and take remedial action where appropriate.
- Responsible for any Paid Social or Digital Display campaigns including data driven social advertising, retargeting campaigns and behaviourally targeted display campaigns.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments, best practices and new platform features is a vital part of this role alongside developing a close working relationship with Google, Facebook, our agencies and other key suppliers.
What do I need?
It’s essential that you have:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering PPC solutions.
- A proven track record of running successful Paid Social and Digital Display campaigns with an agency partner
- Experience of managing continual trading processes with a high degree of numeracy including monthly forecasting and reporting
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills – ability to adapt communication styles to influence others
- Stakeholder management, ability to build strong networks & influence upwards
- Good analytical skills and use Management Information (MI) including Google Analytics
- Good commercial acumen
- Proactively demonstrate a solution focussed approach to your work.
What’s in it for me?
As a valued member of our team, you’ll have access to a range of fully supported development programmes, designed to help you progress in your career with us. Whether you’re looking to grow in your current role, or learn new skills and take on greater responsibilities, we can help you build the career you’re looking for here.
We’re always looking to recognise and reward our employees for the work they do. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll have access to, as part of our team:
- Annual Car Allowance of £5,340
- Discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- 33 days holiday per year
- Worksave pensions scheme which includes death in service benefit
- Flexible benefits
Plus, so much more!
Good conduct matters to us. Our teams are motivated by doing the right thing for both customers and colleagues, and in line with our values, we ask all our employees to act with honesty & integrity and respect for others at all times.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from anyone regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We hope to hear from you soon.