As one of our Digital Learning Designers, your focus will be to engage with subject matter experts to produce learning tools, resources, and materials to support AA L&D initiatives.
You will be required to design and produce digital resources using a variety of authoring tools to deliver engaging learning content that drives the development of our people.
What will I be doing?
- Influence and promote the most appropriate learning solutions ensuring that deliverables are designed to meet the business and learner requirements.
- Scope and shape raw content into effective learning experiences, ensuring learning content is delivered on time, to scope and within brand.
- Work to tight deadlines by effectively organising, planning, and prioritising your workload with a variety of stakeholders
- Drive the creation of the digital learning assets working collaboratively with the assigned Subject Matter Experts.
- Create and bring innovation to the learning to ensure its engaging and appropriate to the target audience and have a solid understanding of how different learning methods are utilised within learning and development.
- Play a leading role in L&D project engagement to both influence and support the business to ensure the right outcomes are delivered
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of designing digital learning solutions across a variety of target audiences
- Experience of designing instructor led learning solutions across a variety of target audiences
- Proficient in digital design learning tools in particular Articulate 360 (storyline, rise) or industry equivalent)
- Experience of designing soft skills / leadership skills learning materials (desirable)
- Sound understanding of the learning journey
- Demonstrable ability to turn dull or lifeless reference materials into visually engaging source material
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to work in a fast paced, change orientated environment.
- Strong Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Proven ability to work independently, under tight deadlines and make effective recommendations
- Appetite for learning new skills
- Solution orientated mind-set
- A strong customer service philosophy
- A creative innovator, who is committed to continuous learning and is passionate about design and technology
As a valued member of our team, you’ll have access to a range of fully supported development programmes, designed to help you progress in your career with us. Whether you’re looking to grow in your current role, or learn new skills and take on greater responsibilities, we can help you build the career you’re looking for here.