The AA is committed to transforming its products, services and customer experiences to make UK driving life smarter and simpler. The AA’s digital propositions team is absolutely fundamental to achieving this vision, and as a Digital Adoption Manager, you will be a pivotal part of this team.
You will focus on providing creating awareness of our digital channels and driving adoption of digital in order to make significant and measurable financial and strategic impacts for the team. Your role will span all digital channels, and will involve working with both our digital teams, and with our wider stakeholders.
You will be a key part of a team who define the strategy and lead the implementation of initiatives in this area to deliver best in class customer experiences as well as measurably improving operational efficiency. You will collaborate with stakeholders right across the business to achieve defined goals, working with operational, commercial and technical colleagues on a day to day basis. You will work with the agile scrum teams to understand their key journeys and services and help bring these to life.
What will I be doing?
- Lead on digital release notification process to ensure that everyone across the organisation is aware of key digital releases
- Bring to life key digital deliverables through relevant media
- Create a roadmap to drive digital engagement and adoption across new and existing services
- Work with our marketing colleagues to create awareness of upcoming changes and drive adoption including customer mailings, online prompts, web pages, mobile app demos
- Work with our operational centres to create awareness of the digital capabilities we have across the AA
- Work with our internal communications team to create a communication plan to highlight the work we are doing in digital
- Creation of interactive training guides and other assets to support the strategy
- Conduct analysis to understand where the biggest pain points are around digital adoption and create a plan to improve value of digital activities
- Feed into our digital channel strategy as well as positively influence decision making and operational processes, customer and channel strategies.
- Create tools to enable our people and our customers to help them experience the digital experiences we have available to them
- Feedback on our digital features from customers and staff members back to the product teams to support our deliveries
- Support the digital product owners in driving value from our new and existing digital journeys
- Track performance of our digital engagement metrics to ensure that they are aligned back to business cases and KPIs
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Extensive experience in a digital, marketing, communications or operational environment
- Able to communicate complex concepts in a clear, concise way and simplify communications to down into key insights in order to maximise engagement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to negotiate, influence, inspire and motivate
- Ability to distil information into a clear and compelling way to provide clear and comprehensive insights to all levels of the business
- Experience in digital channels, and managing cross organisational relationships
- Experience working with operational teams to drive digital awareness
- Experience in digital analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Commercial awareness with the ability to identify opportunities and issues, and clearly communicate to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Conversant in Scrum and Kanban methodologies, familiar with Lean principles.
- Demonstrative ability to effectively balance technical capabilities, consumer & business needs.
- Understanding of digital tools and technologies
- Experience in managing a team either directly or indirectly
Education and Qualifications:
- A good understanding of Microsoft Packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Digital Analytics tools such as Google Analytics is highly desirable
- Reflects and exhibits the AA Brand Values – Courtesy, Care, Expertise, Dynamism and Collaboration
- Natural ability to work in a collaborative manner, with a wide variety of stakeholders and colleagues
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Ability to work under pressure and at pace
- Excellent organisational skills
- Displays flexibility, leadership and ability to deliver on tasks.
- Accurate, planned and pays attention to detail
- Strong team player, confident yet willing to roll up sleeves and get stuck in
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It’s very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.
Related Jobs (9)
Infrastructure Engineer – IT Security or Identity Management Team on November 17, 2021 Full Time Part Time Permanent
Head of Digital Learning, Portal and Intranet Services on November 17, 2021 Full Time Permanent