Do you have a proven track-record of delivering organisation-wide communications campaigns across dispersed locations? Are you able to lead and develop a team in a challenging and demanding environment? if so, we need you!
Are you interested in the UK’s housing market, one of the most active property markets in the world? As part of our award-winning communications team you could be contributing to our important work every day – it’s an exciting time to be joining us.
HM Land Registry is a successful, high-performing, innovative organisation. For more than 150 years HM Land Registry has protected and guaranteed people’s land and property rights by keeping and maintaining the Land Register for England and Wales.
HM Land Registry (HMLR) aims to become the world’s leading land registry for speed, simplicity and an open approach to data.
Operating in a fast-paced, highly pressured environment, the role will provide strategic leadership to the Internal Communications, Digital Communications and Graphic Design teams, ensuring delivery in line with agreed HMLR standards through developing communication platforms and channels in line with best practice, and using strong evaluation techniques to underpin a cycle of continuous improvement across the wider communications team.
Directly supporting the Head of Corporate Communications, the post will be responsible for:
• Providing leadership, motivation and management of 3 skilled professional functions in Internal Communications, Digital Communications and Graphic Design
• Supporting delivery of HMLRs current business strategy
• Developing and maintaining relationships at Director and Deputy Director level
• Providing strategic expert input to the Executive Board on corporate communications matters to inform the development of HMLR’s business plan for 2022 onwards
• Collating and assessing data on communication trends
• Working with the Communications Campaigns and Planning Lead to develop and implement a holistic communications strategy for the organisation
• Leading on the development of communications campaigns to support HMLR’s transformation portfolio
Please see the attached job description for further information.
We’ll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- Seeing the Big Picture
- Making Effective Decisions
- Communicating and Influencing
- Delivering at Pace
We’ll assess you against these technical skills during the selection process:
- Robust knowledge of communication tools and techniques used to implement strategies that meet organisational objectives.
- Experience of leading or directing multi- discipline teams to deliver integrated communication campaigns.
- Experience of leading on identifying evaluation criteria and reporting to senior leaders and policy teams.
Birkenhead, North West, CH41 6DU : Croydon, London, CR0 2AQ : Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 3BH : Durham, North East, DH1 5TR : Weymouth, South West, DT4 9TT : Gloucester, South West, GL1 1DQ : Kingston upon Hull, Yorkshire and the Humber, HU2 8JN : Leicester, East Midlands, LE3 5DR : Nottingham, East Midlands, NG1 7AU : Peterborough, Eastern, PE1 1QF : Plymouth, South West, PL6 5WS : Preston, North West, PR4 1TE : Swansea, Wales, SA7 9FQ : Telford, West Midlands, TF3 4LR
Apply and further information
Recruitment team :
Email : hrresourcingTeam2@landregistry.gov.uk
If you feel your application has not been treated in accordance to the Recruitment Principles and you wish to make a complaint, please email email@example.com in the first instance. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive from HM Land Registry then you may take your complaint to the Civil Service Commission: http://civilservicecommission.independent.gov.uk/making-complaint/
G7 – Deputy Head of Corporate Communications Opens in new window (pdf, 133kB)