We are part of the AA group, the nation’s number one motoring organisation. AA Insurance supports millions of customers with our products and services and is growing fast. We have exciting plans for the future with lots of opportunities to develop your career. Why not join us?
Can you see yourself in the energetic exciting world of Insurance Sales? Our Inbound Sales Advisors know how to juggle goals and deliver best in class service, which means hundreds of thousands of customers elect to insure with us every year and provide us fantastic customer satisfaction survey results.
Where you’ll be working
We are based in Newcastle Business Park. It’s on the main bus route and only 5 minutes from the city centre. We also have free parking. We promote an inclusive culture with team building activities and rewards and recognition for great performance. It’s a fun and sociable office with always lots going on to get involved in. We have a canteen and fantastic chill out area with pool tables, table tennis and amazing views of the Tyne river and the Angel of the North.
What will I be doing?
As an Inbound Sales Advisor you’ll be the first point of contact for new insurance customers looking to buy Car or Home Insurance. Building excellent rapport and ensuring they have a great experience on every call you’ll bring to life our values of care and expertise. As an expert in our products and services you’ll be helping our customers choose the right cover for them by confidently explaining our products and services. It’s a challenging role and you’ll be given great training and coaching to develop your confidence and expertise.
In a typical day, you would be:
- Taking calls from our customers in our busy call centre
- Having great conversations that will support our growing business
- Solving problems and delivering a great customer experience
- Developing your knowledge of our products, processes and policies
- Helping and supporting your colleagues get the job done
What do I need?
What we’re looking for:
- A naturally positive and resilient mindset
- A passion for helping people and a natural flair for great conversations
- A great listener who takes the time to fully understand the needs of our customers
- A talent for solving problems and finding the best solution for our customers and our business
- An eye for detail and accuracy and be confident with a PC
- Drive to achieve your objectives and keep your knowledge up to date
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to change
- An openness to feedback and a great team player
What you’ll receive
- 31 days holiday per year (including bank holidays) rising the longer you’ve been here
- Access to our internal development programme, designed to tap into your potential and support you to progress in your career
- Discounts at hundreds of high street retailers, days out, holidays and many more
- Free AA membership after 12 months
AA share save scheme
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It’s very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers