This is what the hiring manager, Hannah Russell, Product, Proposition and Marketing Director says about the opportunity……
“The role involves working with all internal and external stakeholders and agencies to build compelling campaigns which drive commercial performance and maximise the brand impact. You’re a commercially astute and an extremely detail-oriented person who has a track record of success in an integrated media environment. You have experience leading campaigns E2E and a proven track record of delivering results on time and on budget.”
“The Campaign manager sits as part of the FS marketing team and is responsible for managing a variety of large, cross channel campaigns and partner projects, while also being responsible for managing the direct response activity for the broader Smart Lease marketing plan. We’re lucky enough to work with some fantastic agencies and have the support of our brilliant group marketing team, so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make an immediate impact with an iconic UK brand.”
What will I be doing?
Are you a creative marketing professional who can create and execute award-winning campaigns? Are you a motivated by working through the challenges of launching a new product(s). Do you enjoy building strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure smooth campaign execution? If so read on…
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- • End to end project management of integrated campaigns and media partner initiatives
- • Day-to-day management and guidance of campaign progress, resource planning, management and coordination of all project deliverable s including smaller creative projects as required
- Collaborate and communicate with multiple stakeholders across the partnership to clearly define business outcome, required project deliverable s and key milestones • Brief & commission content and design formats with agencies
- Prepare & lead all regular WIP meetings with campaign working group • Management and optimisation of messaging and creative across all channels
- Compile detailed campaign analysis to report on campaign success metrics, key learnings & challenges throughout the campaign.
- Ensure all assets are compliant and adhering to the AA brand guidelines.
- Contribute to initial briefing/brainstorm to provide feedback & leanings from past campaigns around effective processes, services, technologies & ideas.
What do I need?
Ideally you will be or have:
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to work to deadlines and manage and prioritise multiple projects
- Experience in managing and reconciling budgets
- Ability to lead and manage campaigns with key objectives in mind
- Ability to collaborate and build rapport and trust with all stakeholders
- Direct, relevant experience of working with customer–facing brands, at a strategic, as well as an executional level.
- Experience of developing creative and executing campaigns via multi-channel ATL and BTL campaigns, including digital and email.
- Strong creative judgement, and ability to review and develop creative against a brand vision
- Experience of influencing other teams / achieving results through others, and delivery through third parties (e.g. agencies, partners, media providers)
- Experience of agency management and budget control
As a valued member of our team, you’ll have access to a range of fully supported development programmes, designed to help you progress in your career with us. Whether you’re looking to grow in your current role, or learn new skills and take on greater responsibilities, we can help you build the career you’re looking for here.
We’re always looking to recognise and reward our employees for the work they do. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll have access to, as part of our team:
- Discounted home and motor insurance
- Half price AA breakdown membership in your first year and free after 12 months, along with a 50% introductory discount off breakdown cover for 12 months for up to 5 friends/family members.
Plus, so much more!
Good conduct matters to us. Our teams are motivated by doing the right thing for both customers and colleagues, and in line with our values, we ask all our employees to act with honesty & integrity and respect for others at all times.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from anyone regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.