Do you have a passion for numbers and great data analysis and Excel skills? Are you up for an epic journey with the world No 1 personal systems and printing company?
Across blended reality technology, immersive computing, commercial PCs, tablets, notebooks, printing, and leading innovation in 3D printing that will revolutionize the manufacturing industry like never before, we engineer experiences that amaze.
We are seeking ambitious students to join our Business Management Internship Programme and win alongside our remarkable team. Somebody who is ready to face challenges and most importantly learn, develop and grow within business.
This is a placement year opportunity which will take place for 13 months, from July 1st 2021 until July 29th 2022. We have roles within:
- Business Management
- Business Analysis
- Operations & Logistics
For more information on the key responsibilities and tasks that you will encounter if successful, please refer to the points below.
- Analyse market data and collect results.
- Using analysis to build out product unit plans.
- Support category managers and product management.
- Support finance management duties.
- Support local trade shows and partner shows where required.
- Support Partner Sales team as office based support for online marketing, sales tools communications to partner channel.
- To be eligible for our Internship Programme you must currently be an undergraduate student at a University in the United Kingdom.
- You must be enrolled into a degree which allows you to work for a year in industry as a placement year.
- Preferred degrees, but not essential, include Business Management, Economics and Marketing related courses.
Throughout the programme, your manager will take vested interest in your development and dedicate time to set clear goals and provide you feedback along the entire internship. You’ll have access to 10,000+ learning nuggets to sharpen your business acumen and professional skills.
Beyond that, you will train, practice and have fun, alongside your intern peers, HP best professionals, learning also from senior managers that can help you take your career forward. Internal global competitions and games will expand your international network and cross-cultural experience.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work.
At HP, the future is yours to create.