Are you interested in working for a world top 100 University?
Come and be part of an innovative and influential University department delivering excellent IT and business services to a leading Russell Group institution. With a reputation for engaging staff and students in partnership to deliver services, for three years running UK students have voted us best for IT support. We are committed to delivering and supporting excellent customer focussed services and to do this we need to recruit the best staff, invested in higher education and dedicated to supporting sector leading learning, teaching and research – and that’s why we need you…
We have an exciting opportunity in IT Services for an outstanding individual with Business Analyst and Project Management experience to have an impact on the quality of our services.
Collaborating with colleagues across technology and business areas, you will find creative ways to solve complex and challenging problems that directly improve University life for our staff and students.
We are looking for someone who:
- Uses their BA know how, to ensure analysis is planned and delivered using proven techniques, in particular when improving processes and managing requirements
- Is comfortable working with a range of colleagues and stakeholders from academic, business and technical backgrounds
- Keeps customers at the heart when investigating operational needs or problems and identifying improvements
- Has the confidence to challenge and shape future processes and systems through effective negotiation and influencing skills
- Can balance what is ideal against what is possible, helping to find positive ways forwards delivering great results
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment, and being part of focused multi-disciplinary teams
- Is always looking for ways to do things better, drive forward changes and solve problems
We’re one of the best not-for-profit organisations to work for in the UK. The University’s Total Reward Package includes a competitive salary, a generous Pension Scheme and annual leave entitlement, as well as access to a range of learning and development courses to support your personal and professional development.
We build teams of people from different heritages and lifestyles whose talent and contributions complement each other to greatest effect. We believe diversity in all its forms delivers greater impact through research, teaching and student experience.