- EDUCATION LEVEL Undergraduate degree (or equivalent)
- INDUSTRY SECTOR Law
Eversheds’ Sutherland people are international in spirit and outlook. Wherever they are based, colleagues share a desire to provide quality in everything they do. High caliber advice, informed by sector specific knowledge, is matched by value for money and pioneering techniques that drive efficiency and effectiveness. Collaboration is key and strong relationships, both with clients and between colleagues, form the basis for excellence. An open and genuine culture fosters new ideas and Eversheds’ Sutherland people are encouraged to play their part in the future of the firm.
We are looking for an Associate who is ideally 2-5 years qualified to join our expanding London team to work on a broad range of residential real estate matters. However, we are happy to hear from anyone who can demonstrate the skills and knowledge we are looking for. The work promises to be challenging, high quality and supported by a cohesive and friendly team.
Skills and experience:
• Ideally you will have experience in core real estate work including (but not limited to): Leasehold Enfranchisement under the Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993, Rights of First Refusal under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987, acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant work, portfolio management and finance and development transactions.
• Strong technical skills and excellent academic qualifications.
• Team player with strong communication skills and the ability to effectively problem solve.
• Demonstrate a desire to provide quality client service whilst juggling the demands of consistent and multiple workloads.
Typically, you will be 2-5 years PQE, to have gained the required breadth and depth of experience for this role.
A band of PQE as advertised on a role does not preclude applications from those candidates that may have more or less PQE. Our intention is only to indicate a guideline as to how long we would expect a qualified lawyer to have practised so as to have gained the necessary skills for the role as described.