- SALARY & BENEFITS £59565 - 59565 (Per annum - Grey Book)
- Contact Email email@example.com
- INDUSTRY SECTOR Accountancy, banking and finance
- Flexible Duty supplement: 20% pensionable supplement of the basic salary in respect of your participation in the flexible duty system
- Area Commanders’ Rota supplement: 9% pensionable supplement of the basic salary in respect of your participation in the Principal Officers’ Operational Command Rota (shared with Bedfordshire Fire and Rescue Service at Area Commander Level)
- Performance related supplement: A non-pensionable performance related supplement of up to 4% of total pay may be awarded.
Criteria to meet in order to apply:
- You must be a Competent Substantive Area Commander or
- a Competent Temporary Group Commander with substantial experience in current role or
- a Competent Substantive Group Commander
- Please see further criteria within the Recruitment Pack.
Pre-application Information Event
For further information prior to the application window opening, please email Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org to book onto the event.
Details are as follows:
- 12:00 – 14:00
- 17 March 2020
- Networking lunch
- Service Headquarters, Hinchingbrooke
Please notify Recruitment of any dietary requirements and/or reasonable adjustments by Friday 13th March.
If you are unable to attend the event, the presentation slides and FAQ document will be available upon request.
The application form will be available from 23 March 2020 – 05 April 2020 at 17:00 and will be available on the external website.
All successful applicants will be invited to an assessment centre on the 24 April.
A Driving License will be required for this role