- Salary Range Competitive
- Job Level Experienced (non manager)
- INDUSTRY SECTOR Law, Marketing
Eversheds Sutherland is one of the largest full service law firms in the world, with offices across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Asia providing legal advice to clients through our company commercial, human resources, litigation and dispute management, real estate practices.
Eversheds Sutherland’s international Real Estate practice is going from strength to strength and requires a marketing manager to support our continued growth. We are looking for a candidate who thrives in an environment where you are genuinely empowered to deliver strategic and innovative client-facing programmes and projects. You will be dealing with some of the world’s biggest and most successful businesses, working alongside some of the world’s leading lawyers, exploiting your knowledge and experience to consistently challenge and raise our marketing standards.
The Eversheds Sutherland Real Estate Group is one of the market’s premier teams. Unique to other practice areas in the firm, it comprises both the Real Estate Practice Group and a Real Estate Sector. Across both perspectives the group is consistently ranked and decorated amongst the world’s best and advises clients on some of the most complex and important real estate projects.
About the role:
This is an exciting full mix role where you will demonstrate highly creative and committed execution of marketing, client and business development programs. You will be comfortable working with all levels of seniority whilst displaying an exemplary work ethic and attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious marketing assistant/executive looking to make their mark, develop, and broaden their role over time. Successful applicants will have a genuine passion for marketing and a bright, can-do attitude. We work smart and hard because we have a passion for our role in supporting one of the world’s leading legal team, and you will demonstrate a similar approach to your role.
Reporting to and taking direction from the Real Estate Senior Manager, the candidate will have responsibility for the execution of client-led marketing communications activity on a global basis including events (in-house and third party), digital and content marketing (podcasts, e-briefings, web, social media, collateral), industry memberships, sponsorships and internal communications. Additionally, the candidate will work with marketing colleagues and partners on client development marketing and revenue opportunities.
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager and relevant partner stakeholders to drive forward the client relationship, marketing and business development strategy.
- Support in the development, implementation and delivery of campaigns using the full range of routes to market.
- Working with marketing colleagues and partners in developing tailored client proposals and pitches.
- Compiling legal directory submissions and other data for league tables and industry awards.
- Providing business intelligence on key competitors and marketplace trends, identifying ways of gaining a competitive advantage in the market.
- Supporting the end-to-end delivery of regional, national and international events.
- Data management and interrogation of our CRM database (InterAction) to identify relevant target audiences. Analysis of management information provided by the InterAction team to identify event attendance rates and content click-rates to gain an indication of the success of marketing campaign activities.
- Administering BD and other business systems.
- Working collaboratively with other support functions to provide a seamless service to the business.
- Supporting other marketing departments and firm wide initiatives as required.
Skills and experience:
- Two years of experience in a marketing and business development role. Experience in a professional services or real estate environment would be advantageous but not essential.
- A strong track record of delivering marketing and business development activity, campaigns and initiatives.
- A commercial mindset, with an understanding of prioritising the right activities that deliver value to our business.
- Real estate knowledge/interest is advantageous.
- Excellent project management skills – with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and writing skills for drafting, editing and proofing
- Understanding of marketing-related GDPR processes and compliance
- Experience using Adobe CS, Interaction CRM and Vuture is desirable
- Previous experience will demonstrate an ability to develop relationships and a capacity to use influencing skills to gain credibility across all levels within the firm.
- Demonstrate faultless analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with a passion and ambition to develop a real competitive advantage.
We’re a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we’ve built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. At Eversheds Sutherland, we believe that innovation comes from having an inclusive culture of genuine equality and diversity and we’re happy to help with any reasonable adjustments you may require in the recruitment process, or once in post.
Eversheds Sutherland endeavors to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Eversheds Sutherland operates within a preferred supplier list.