EVENT: Intersectionality in the Workplace
Intersectionality is a much used term in the world of D&I and current events mean it is becoming more frequently bandied around. We know that individuals are a complex product of multiple identities, but how do we take account of this as part of our efforts to promote an inclusive workplace culture and develop policies and practices that support this.
Join a webinar co-hosted with Professor Patricia MacComack, Anglia Ruskin University, to learn more about the fundamentals of intersectional theory, but more importantly how to apply these concept/ideas in a practical way to enhance your inclusion programmes and activities. This is an introductory workshop so interaction, questions and discussions will be highly encouraged.
What You Will Learn
- What is intersectional theory
- How we apply intersectional thinking in the workplace
- What practical actions can we take to ensure our inclusion programmes are based on intersectional principles
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
- HR Business Partners
- I&D Specialists
- Network members
- Anyone interested in expanding their inclusion knowledge
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email email@example.com for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.