About Ex Wives Limited
Ex Wives Ltd (EWL) are looking for a marketing & brand manager to work in-house, looking after international phenomenon hit musical SIX. This new position will act as brand manager across all productions of SIX (both international and UK-produced) and lead on the marketing of the original West End production.
The job includes working with external companies and productions to create and deliver innovative, inclusive and effective marketing that is cohesive with the brand values, targets musical theatre audiences, and also requires a strategy for new audience development reflecting diversity and inclusivity.
The Marketing & Brand Manager will need to demonstrate a knowledge of managing a campaign that includes sales and ticketing (ticket agents and 3rd party sales teams), media buying (print, OOH, tv, radio, cinema, digital), asset creation (artwork, photography and video), direct marketing, social media and promotions.
Ex Wives Ltd is a committed equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applicants from a variety of backgrounds and all sections of the community.
SIX Marketing & Brand Manager
- An integral member of the SIX team with at least 2 years’ experience of marketing live events.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently and a willingness to carry out a wide-ranging variety of tasks as the job requires
- Brand Management: Ability to work collaboratively with the producers and marketing managers of licensed productions to support the delivery of marketing campaigns on behalf of the brand.
- West End: ability to lead campaigns and strategy and line manage support staff and external companies (when relevant) – delegating tasks and ensuring they have a complete understanding of their roles and responsibilities
- Working with the EWL Line Producer and Kenny Wax Limited (KWL) office (UK General Managers) and reporting to the Producers on work flow, staffing and departmental issues.
- Ability to oversee the growth of global theatre brands, coordinate international strategy and marketing approaches across different territories, creating and maintaining key resources, and planning new global initiatives to support the brand.
- Ability to plan, resource, budget and execute innovative and deliverable marketing strategies for West End shows
- Demonstrate imaginative and engaging campaigns for opening, special event, long-running and closing shows.
- Forge close working relationships with external suppliers to plan, deliver and analyse these campaigns.
- Demonstrate literacy and ability to write creative and engaging sales copy and an eye for detail in proof reading
- Demonstrate an ability to read box office reports and provide analysis.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of digital marketing and basic website maintenance
- Demonstrate an understanding of budget management; creation, maintenance and final reports.
- Demonstrate excellent supplier relationships and be willing to seek out and forge new relationships, portraying exceptional levels of service and focus, with efficiency and deliverability for the campaign.
- Exceptional communication skills, building and maintaining relationships with international companies.
- Attend industry events representing the high standards of SIX as required.
- Keep informed and up to date on industry trends and developments.
- Attending evening events and theatre networking events when required.
- Act as an ambassador for SIX, representing its core values at all times.
Applications to be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on Friday 23rd April. Please send an up to date CV and cover letter.