About BPP Education Group
Our experience in building careers spans 40 years.
We believe in progress for everyone. For learners who want to develop, and the business partners that strive for growth. We work closely with employers and professional bodies to make our learning as real world, relevant and future facing as possible. We do it for the biggest names and we do it in specialist areas. That includes law, accountancy, financial services, nursing, technology and more. And it covers a range of qualifications to develop careers at every stage and every level of development.
Working at BPP, you are joining a community of committed, passionate and self-determined people. As a business, and in our individual teams, we support each other, encourage new ideas and aim for excellence in all we do.
Our Culture and Values
We are committed to making BPP a leading employer and creating a brilliant place to work where we deliver a service to a learners, students and clients of the highest quality.
Our culture is built around five key values:
Difference is what sets us apart. Different people, different perspectives, unique skills and knowledge. We value ideas over hierarchy. When we all work together, regardless of skillset or level, we can innovate in ways others cannot.
Trust and Respect.
We have the honesty to admit when we're wrong. Building relationships with others based on trust. Taking accountability for our actions. Having the courage to have difficult conversations. We trust and respect each other.
Working together. We revel in it. Only through collaboration can we obliterate existing silos and achieve our common goal.
We challenge our normal. We must commit to a culture of clever disruption. Doing things differently and being entrepreneurial. Striving to further our reputation as leaders in the industry. Focused on making an impact.
Student, Learner and Client Centric.
We thrive off delighting every student, learner and client. We listen, empathise and respond, striving to make an impact. Creating shared goals and ambitions, then fulfilling them together.
Inclusion and Diversity
We celebrate our differences.
As an education partner, BPP has a resounding commitment to our inclusion and diversity policies. We understand that talent comes from all walks of life, and we have a proud history of supporting a wide range of learners and employers while increasing access into the professions.
We are committed to promoting equality and tackling any discrimination that creates barriers to learning. We celebrate a range of cultures, ethnicities and backgrounds to ensure fair access to learning facilities, as part of our duty under the Equality Act 2010.
Here are just some of the credentials which highlight our commitment to inclusion and diversity:
- Awarded QAA best Practice for Mental Health Support in Learning Support Jan 2018
- Stonewall Diversity Champion, ensuring all LGBT staff are accepted without exception in the workplace
- Member of the National Association of Disability Practitioners (NADP), a professional association for disability and inclusivity practitioners in further and higher education
- Signed up to the Time to Change Pledge (Feb 2018) demonstrating our commitment to how we think and act about mental health in the workplace
- Representation on the LawCare steering committee, which promotes mental health and wellbeing in the legal community
- Representation on the Lawyers with Disability Division national committee in the Law Society
- BPP University Law School is a proud partner of Aspiring Solicitors, an organisation dedicated to increasing diversity and inclusion in the legal profession
- Through HeadStart, our unique employability programme, we help future talent from underrepresented backgrounds to navigate vacation schemes and training contract applications
- Provider and sponsors of several scholarships aimed at supporting students from diverse backgrounds.
We offer an attractive range of benefits, competitive salaries and ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Private medical health care
- Employee Assistance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Credit Union
- BPP Rewards
- Training and Development
- Diversity and Inclusion
Find out more here