About Anna Freud CentreOur mission is to transform the experience of children, young people and their families with mental health. We do this by:
- Carrying out research to improve understanding of mental health and resilience and to evaluate and improve the treatments and services children and families are offered.
- Developing new approaches, tools and services to support children, young people and families in distress.
- Teaching and training a new generation of professionals and researchers in the latest skills and tools to improve mental health globally.
- Taking a leading role in the development of policy and practice in the UK and beyond to ensure that it is built on science, tested experience and has the input of children, young people and their families.
- Collaborating nationally and internationally in partnerships which jointly develop a step change in child mental health and wellbeing.
Our commitment to being anti-racist
We are working on what it means to say that ‘black lives matter’ in the work that we do.
We recognise that racism and discrimination is deeply engrained in the UK’s social systems and has a huge impact on the lives and mental health of children and families.
As a Centre we're making the time to reflect, to learn and to change, both ourselves and the world around
Jobs From Anna Freud Centre
FEATURED on 1 day ago Fixed Term Part Time